Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm Back, and Random Tenning

Early this morning I drove back to Syracuse from the Perimeter Institute. I had a wonderful few days there, enjoyed giving my lectures and seeing old friends, and spent quite a lot of time talking to students after my talks. Great fun! In addition, I got to hang out in Perimeter's cool, modern building, which I found to be both beautiful and extremely relaxing - I'll have to go back.

Since I need to deal with all kinds of backlogged issues here, and it just so happens to be Friday, I'm going to take the Friday Random Ten cop-out for the rest of this post. More tomorrow
1. Moby, Find My Baby.
2. The Jam, The Modern World.
3. The Beastie Boys, Tough Guy.
4. Lauryn Hill, Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.
5. Elvis Costello, Oliver's Army.
6. Miles Davis, Dear Old Stockholm.
7. Blondie, One Way or Another.
8. Anthony Hamilton, Comin' From Where I'm From.
9. Hot Chocolate, You Sexy Thing.
10. The Cranberries, The Rebels.
| | (0Pre-Haloscan) xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/">

<< Home