Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Random Ten (Or "Mark is Lazy & Tired")

I just got back from a Wonderful dinner party with my friends Dympna Callaghan and Chris Kyle. Dympna is a renowned Shakespearean scholar and Chris a historian of the British parliament. However, much more importantly, Chris is a Kiwi (New Zealander) who spent many years in England, and Dympna is from the North of England (although the wrong side of the Pennines). The dinner party guests were Sara and me and my parents, who have become good friends of Chris and Dympna during the past few visits to Syracuse.

We've had a wonderful night, with lots of Brit-talk, and an abundance of excellent food and wine. I'm feeling lazy and tired and, hence, here is my first Friday random ten, fresh from my iPod.
  • There It Is, Barry White
  • Graceland, Paul Simon
  • The Update, Beastie Boys
  • Hey Ya, Outkast
  • War Child, The Cranberries
  • Sunrise, Norah Jones
  • Starlight Hour, Ella Fitzgerald
  • Vivo Sonhando Dreamer, Astrud Gilberto
  • Maria, Blondie
  • Chyna Black, Anthony Hamilton
| | (0Pre-Haloscan) xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/">

<< Home